Groundies Amsterdam Barefoot+
This version of the Groundies classic is the new Barefoot+ (wider) model. Amsterdam is light and airy, can be combined in a variety of ways and, thanks to its wide toe box, provides extra space and freedom of movement in the toe area. The casual sneaker is made of robust yet supple goatskin leather and breathable OnSteam® lining made of microfiber. The original TrueSense® GO1 barefoot sole is flat, extremely thin and can be bent in all directions. So you enjoy freedom of movement and direct contact with the ground with every step.
- Groundies barefoot sneaker Amsterdam Barefoot+
- Barefoot+: extra wide toe box for plenty of space in the toe area, zero heel and neutral footbed
- Upper made of canvas and soft goatskin leather
- Soft OnSteam® lining made of breathable microfiber
- TrueSense® GO1 sole with 3 mm base and 3.3 mm profile
- Flexible, slip and abrasion resistant
- Designed in Germany. Made in Portugal
- Size note: This model runs true to size
Sizing varies between brands. Where possible please use the foot length measurement to estimate your correct size. For the most accurate sizing, refer the the chart on the product page. There are also some generic brand size charts here.
If you need advice on sizing please contact us at email@example.com.