Vivobarefoot Primus Trail II FG Womens Obsidian
Shipping Time: Standard 7-14 business days / Express Not Available
The feet-first recycled trail runner for tackling untouched terrain
FEEL NATURAL IN NATURE
- Foot shaped (not shoe-shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- Remade with less - Less materials, less process, less waste, more feeling.
- A high-performance vegan-style for exploring with grip and freedom on rocky and rough, rural or urban terrain
Made using waterproof technology or water-resistant treatment uppers with hi-tech seal.
(Re)New and Improved
Less material sources, better materials and more sustainable materials have reduced the impact this footwear has on the planet, whilst keeping all of the feeling.
Wide, Thin and Flexible
WIDE to allow for healthy foot spread and natural stability, THIN to enable you to feel more and move skillfully, and FLEXIBLE to build foot strength enable natural movement.
Sizing varies between brands. Where possible please use the foot length measurement to estimate your correct size. Be Lenka, Mukishoes, Vivo, Earth Runners and Zaqq are listed in EU sizing. Xero are listed in US sizing. If you need advice on sizing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard Domestic: $15 flat rate
Express Domestic: $20 flat rate
International: $25 flat rate
Visit the shipping page for more information.